Information on Privacy of Customers Using Our Website
Resorts Ryukyu Co., Ltd. Hereinafter referred to as "our company". The hotel business and other businesses (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Resorts Group") operated by the Company recognize the importance of customer's personal information and treat it carefully, and provide better products and services. In order to have you, we will promote the following efforts and responsibly protect your personal information.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
The Resorts Group will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations related to personal information and privacy protection.
- Acquisition of personal information
When the Resorts Group collects personal information from customers, we will obtain it to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose after clearly stating the purpose of use and obtaining consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Use of personal information
When the Resorts Group uses your personal information, it will be used only within the scope of the purpose of use, and will not be used beyond the scope of that purpose.
- Shared use of personal information
The Resorts Group will jointly use personal information as follows within the scope of the purpose of use in order to provide higher value-added services. If there is a separate provision regarding the handling of personal information, it will be followed.
(1) Items of personal data used jointly
Name (including Furigana), E-mail address, Address, Phone number, Fax number, Work (including Furigana), Work address, Work affiliation, Position, Work phone number, Fax number, Password, Credit card information ,wedding anniversary
(2) Scope of people who use it jointly
• Resorts group
(3) Purpose of use by the user
(4) Person responsible for the management of personal information
- Providing accommodation, banquets, restaurant services, etc.
- Providing accommodation reservation service
- Providing internet reservation service
- Operation of RMC point membership system and grasp of usage status of benefits
- Direct mail or e-mail delivery of the latest information, promotion information, product / service information, etc. of the Resorts Group
- Market research including marketing analysis, product development
- Safety management measures
The Resorts Group strictly manages the personal information of customers and takes preventive measures against leakage, loss, damage, falsification, unauthorized access, etc. and other necessary measures for safety management.
- Outsourced supervision
When the Resorts Group uses your personal information, we may outsource your personal information to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use. In this case, we will oblige the contractor to strictly manage personal information and supervise it in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
- Restrictions on provision to third parties
The Resorts Group will not provide or disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, except as required by law.
- Disclosure / correction / suspension of use of personal information, etc.
Regarding the personal information of customers entrusted to us by the Resorts Group, if the customer wishes to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information, we will promptly respond in accordance with the "Procedure for Requesting Disclosure, etc." increase.
- Anonymous processing information
When using your personal information as anonymously processed information, we will announce the items.
- The information desk
If you have any questions regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following.
3-57 Toyosaki, Tomigusuku City, Okinawa 901-0225 (2F)
"Personal information inquiry window"
In addition, we may ask other questions for the purpose of providing the services that customers want. These questions are available to customers, except for the minimum items required, and can be selected by themselves, and can be answered at the discretion of customers.
WBF Resorts Okinawa Co., Ltd. will not alter the information asked without your consent.
Please note in advance that the information you have asked may be notified to third parties depending on the type of service provided on this website. (For example, when you make a reservation with a divesting accommodation plan, the name of the customer may be notified to the divesting shop of the partner.) WBF Resorts Okinawa Co., Ltd. may revise the above policy.
In that case, all revisions will be notified on this website.